Friday, April 9

Credo - Point the fifth, Regarding the Self

This post is the last of this cycle, and ties all of the previous thoughts together. There will, no doubt, be further credos as this journey progresses and I want to touch on consequences and such, but this is the last of this grouping. As such, permit me a brief summation.

  • I believe in a loving Pancreator who is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.
  • I believe that, due to this Divine being within us all, everyone and everything is innately worthy of love and respect.
  • I believe that we make mistakes by forgetting the above lessons and harming each other in the process.
  • I believe that we should make amends when we see that mistakes have been made, as these mistakes are all part of the learning process.

Here's the last part...all of these things include you.

YOU are filled with the Divine.
YOU are, by your being here, worthy of love and respect.
YOU make mistakes, too.
YOU are worthy of being forgiven, because you're learning how to become more perfect, just like everyone else.

I make this point and hammer it home because too often these sorts of discussions aren't internalized. It's easy to forgive someone else, but it is much harder to see yourself as worthy. Other people are good, mistaken, lovely, filled with the Divine.

So am I.

So are you.

So is everyone and everything in this wonderful and awesome world.

Credo.

No comments:

Post a Comment