Friday, December 17

Prayers


I would ask for prayers and kind thoughts this season.
 
Pray for those in leadership (both mundane and religious), and know that most are trying to do what they think is best, given the limited information and perspective that they have.

Pray for the Body of Christ, that they may hold onto their faith, do the good work and not conflate the finger (the Church) for the moon (the Message).

Pray for us all, that we may always be grateful for what we have and never be resentful for what others may have.

Last and least, I would ask for prayers for myself, dealing with a number of personal issues simultaneously (as such things are prone to do), the upshot of which is fighting off the Darkness of depression.  I know the Light is there, I just can't see my way out of this box I'm in right now and help would be appreciated.

Kyrie Eleison
Christe Eleison
Kyrie Eleison

No comments:

Post a Comment